shabbyblog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hello Middlesbrough!!

I'm finally here... Almost a year of praying about this and i'm here.  God provided everything I needed (even the finances the day i left) and I'm blown away by the amount of support, prayers, and encouragement i have had.  I'm so blessed to have so many great people in my life that are excited about what God is going to do!!

I am thoroughly exhuasted, but wanted to share one quick story before I head to bed (for a while).  When I left my family, got through security, and found my gate, I decided I needed to eat because me and airplane food do not mix.  I was already praying that God would open doors for me to converse with people in the airport, and he answered that prayer within 30 minutes of arriving.  I sat next to a man named Rick, didn't know his story, but felt like i needed to talk to him.  We talked about the chinese food we were eating, and when he asked what i was doing going to the UK - i began to tell him about God and His leadership in my life.  It was amazing!!! His daughter works with troubled youth in south carolina, and although he didn't say he was a Christian - i know that that was a divine appointment today. 

God is already showing off and I can't wait to see what He will do!! I'm so ready to serve him wholeheartedly! More updates to come...

Colossians 1:28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment