Hello everyone!!! It is finally winter here - absolutely windy and freezing!!
Thanks to everyone who was praying for Archibald because Monday was fantastic!!! We had 27 kids at BLAST and RE went really well. I got a message after school that the year 6 teachers are changing their timetable so they can allow more time for RE lessons - praise the Lord!!!
Tuesday we did a second visit with Sally and Dave, which was one of the best visits so far because they were so open and willing to accepting the budget we gave them. Then the CU meeting was good, we discussed sin and the weight of it.
Toddlers on Wednesday and I was the main speaker at our lifegroup on Monday - discussing singleness and being set apart. I have pretty good experience with the single bit, and my testimony has a lot to do with getting to the point of finding my worth in the Lord after various other human relationships. I love it when God uses my past/testimony to impact and encourage others!
Thursday was a second visit with Robert, and first visit with Stephen - both went really well. Highlight of my week was meeting up with Shaina and Kimberly (both american) and discussing our week and praying for our respective ministries!! It was also the last Youth Alpha, which went well.
Please pray for the team of people from MCC as we travel to Istanbul, Turkey this week. We will be helping out at a conference, and it will be absolutely exhausting - i can't wait!!!
Not to us, but to Your name, be the glory!!
Hey Kimbe darling dearest! I hope that you're keeping busy over there!! I love and miss you bunches and I can't wait to meet up with you in London!!
ReplyDelete