We started delivering them on Wednesday and Friday, and it was unbelievable to see their faces light up when we blessed them!! It was such a great way to show the love of God practically especially this close to Christmas. Many of the clients told us that they were even wondering how they were going to get food in the cupboards this week - praise the Lord for the gift of CAP!!!!
On an even better note: one of our clients finally got off the fence, and decided to make a commitment for Christ!!!! Please continue to pray for Joyce, and that God would strengthen her faith, and suppress any attacks from the enemy.
This week I have been very blessed and reminded that you never know the type of impact you have on people. I recieved a card from a client thanking me for always being joyful, and smiling. I also recieved note off Anne from a client I have seen three times, but who said thank you that someone who is beautiful on the outside and on the inside doesn't judge him. How humbling, and beautiful it is to sometimes see the impact you might have for the kingdom so unexpectedly. Praise you Father!!!!
I hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas, enjoying a time celebrating the birth of our Savior surrounded by family and friends.

Just wanted to wish you a Very Merry Christmas!!! It sounds like things are great. We are so PROUD of you. Hayden said to tell you Hi. We love you very much and miss you.
ReplyDelete