This week all led up to THANKSGIVING!!!!! including the snow!!!!!
On Monday, at Archibald, my RE lesson was on Jesus' Death and Resurrection, assembly was on thankfulness and telling the truth, and Blast was on thankfulness, as well. In Blast, I showed three things I was thankful for: 1- a card with a Texas flag and the word home 2- a picture of me and Austin at midnight march - thankful for one of my best friends 3- an MCC flyer representing the church family I am privileged to serve. We then all sat around in a circle, 22 kids, and said what we are thankful for: most of them on their second turn said that they were thankful for this club, Kimberly, and Ms. Clark - how precious!!!! That was a great end to my school day.
Then God reminded me in lifegroup that my significance is found in Him, no one else. Tuesday I met a lady who also struggles with asthma (still amazes me that God uses that part of my life - Praise Him!!) and had buried her head in the sand regarding her debts - God has got her in his reach, she just needs to turn to him - can't wait!!!! Then Wednesday was toddlers which is always a blast, and getting some time to hang out with Hannah. Lifegroup on wednesday was about discipleship, which was really good!!!
Then.... thursday....THANKSGIVING!!!!!! We started cooking at 12pm and ate at 7pm - brilliant!!
I'll just show some pictures because words can't describe how good it was! Then Friday was the CAP fundraising awards dinner where Freda won the "nevertheless" award for her bravery and courage.
| The cooks of the evening |
| Loved having Shaina over!!! |
| Freda with her award!!!! |
Don't tell you enough how proud I am of what you are doing and even more so who you are becoming. Thanks for the updates and pics. Stay warm! ;)
ReplyDelete